F. A. Q.
Reach & Match is a social inclusive kit for all children, including children with sensory impairment, physical and intellectual impairment, developmental delay and autism.
It is a fun, thoughtful and high quality curriculum tool for all children to develop literacy and acquire early concepts of space & positional play, emotional development, motor, communication and social skills.
We have conducted thorough research and field-testing with specialist schools, professionals and university over the past few years on the effectiveness of the Reach & Match® learning kit.
Research was conducted in the fields with children with vision impairment, cognitive barriers and developmental delay, social and communication impairment.
Our product is well accepted among the public and has won multiple international and local awards in the areas of Education, Assistive Technology and Social Inclusion.
The age is mostly ranged from babies (18 months+) to primary school students, it depends on individual student with special needs.
Product and Shipping
The Reach & Match® learning kit comes in a bag 87 cm (L) × 82 cm (W) × 17 cm (H). Each piece of the play mat is 84 cm (L) × 80 cm (W). Cushion size is 60 cm × 60 cm.
A single unit of learning kit includes:
– 4 double-sided sensory play mats,
– 26 double-sided sensory blocks,
– 1 large round cushion, and
– 1 portable bag
Of course! The Reach & Match® learning kit is compliant to the following safety standards.
Australia/New Zealand Standard Safety of Toys:
- AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2013 (Safety Aspects Related to Mechanical and Physical Properties)
- AS/NZS ISO 8124.2:2009 (Flammability)
- AS/NZS ISO 8124.3:2010 (Migration of certain elements)
European Standards for Safety of Toys:
- REACH Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006
Japan Toy Safety Standard:
- ST2013: Part 3
- Toxic Materials Analysis in accordance with Section IV Toys
Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Toys (U.S.A.):
- ASTM F963-11
USA Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act:
- Sec. 101(a)
- Sec. 101(f)
- Sec. 108
9. We are an organisation/school for children with special needs and would be interested to apply a funding to purchase the kits as teaching tools, would you be able to assist our application?
Yes, we are happy to assist you and provide information about the benefits and applications of the educational kit. Please send us an email and provide sufficient time for us to prepare the information for you.